Thursday, November 29, 2007

Abigail's Blessing


Abigail was blessed on November 18th by her Daddy. In the circle were Grandpa, Papa, Great Grandpa Tregaskis, Great Grandpa Allen, Great Uncle Chuck, Uncle Ron, Mom’s cousin Jed, Brett McGowan, and David Dougal. Hopefully I’m not forgetting anyone. I tried to take some notes to help me remember what was said. She was blessed to be converted early on in her youth. She was blessed with a missionary spirit. She was blessed to have power to stand with boldness, to find the good, to be a good friend, to have a love for the scriptures and to be patient with her parents. Lastly she was blessed to be able to find a righteous man who would take her to the temple. It was a beautiful blessing.

*If anyone was in attendance and remembers something else about her blessing, please comment. Also, please let me know if I left anyone out of the circle list.

No comments: