I can't believe how much Abigail has grown the last few weeks--not only physically but in what she is able to do. I weighed myself and then weighed her with me two days ago and she is now 14 pounds. She has been wearing 3-6 month clothes for a few weeks and even some 6-9 month outfits.
On Thursday, December 20th, Abigail rolled over on her own for the first time from her stomach to her back. She was pretty suprised and I was very excited. She now loves to sit up (with help of course) but she wuld surely do it on her own if she could. She thinks she should be crawling already and she is really trying. She does manage to scoot a little bit. She is just in a hurry to grow up.
We tried putting her in a walker toy and she actually likes it (for a few minutes that is). She is now very interested in toys and is grabbing them and sometimes putting them to her mouth but she still thinks her fingers taste better than toys. A few of her fingers are red from sucking on them so much.
Abigail has developed a flat head which we are trying to help her fix and she also has a bad case of cradle cap but these problems are starting to go away a little.
We're pretty excited to open presents with her tomorrow morning. I think she is going to have fun with her new toys.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment