She has now found a food she doesn't like--peas. She is a pretty good sport about it though.
She now enjoys rolling over--just not to get toys. Her favorite "toys" right now are the diaper wipes box (the green one), the Cetaphil lotion bottle (don't ask us why she loves it--who knows with this little one), and of course her toes. I don't know if she'll ever get tired of them. She's sitting up better and better every day. She loves looking in the mirror and she LOVES other little kids. She has a new friend at church named Molly. She jabbered to her on Sunday and they both took a couple of swings at each other.
I was at Enrichment last night and Abi was NOT happy. I didn't put it all together until I got home but she was mad that the other babies weren't playing with her. There was one baby that is several months younger and wouldn't look at Abi so Abi started to scream at her (yes, she can be a drama queen). :) Another little girl came up and handed Abi one of her toys and Abigail was SOOOO excited but then she was really sad to see the little girl walk away. We need a play group. I think a bunch of us will start one in April. She just loves other kids though and isn't afraid to grab or touch or talk to them--which is both a blessing and a curse. :) We love our Abi!
5 comments:
What a sweetheart! When Bentley was little he too was enthralled with a green wipe container! We were amazed and took several pictures because it was so obvious that it was his favorite. It's so fun to see how these sweet little spirits come with distinct opinions and preferences from the very beginning!
I smile every time I read the spelling of Abi. Adorable!
She is so cute! We love her too!
What a photogenic little girl. Love the princess towel. It fits doesn't it? She's a little princess.
I'm so glad to have your blog now! Abi is adorable; I can't believe how big she is! I'm glad we can keep in touch better now.
I am glad you wrote on my blog. Abi is so cute and I love how you spell her name.
Post a Comment