Abi was tagged by Bronco--at least I think it was our Abi. Here are 8 things you may not know or are just to fun to leave out.
1. Abi has started to play shy lately--which she totally isn't and I really think she is just playing. She drops her head down and smiles. It's so darn stinking cute.
2. Abigail will reply to Abi, Abigail, and Geunter. (Yes, that last name has stuck).
3. She is starting to take 2+ hour naps on occassion and I usually end up waking her up because I miss her too much.
4. Her favorite toys are still her feet, socks, & shoes, and whatever is in Molly's hand.
5. Abi always has a crowd of boys around her at church. Sunday there were 4 during sacrament. They were all talking and smiling at her.
6. Abi can now wave bye-bye when she is in the mood.
7. Abi can now say "Hi" and it's legit. She scared our 5 year old neighbor, Jenna, as she was riding her bike and I was so worried she was going to fall over. She often says hi to people walking by as we sit on the front porch.
8. She sometimes gets freaked out by really loud noises like Daddy's sneezes, packing tape dispensers, and the blender.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
2 comments:
I like the daddy's sneezes comment. How does she do with his nose blowing? We used to tease him about those...
Yes, "bronco" tagged your Abi. That's funny, because when my friend tagged Bronco, I thought, "Does she mean my Bronco?" I mean, how many Broncos are there? And how many people spell Abi like you do? Isn't it so fun when they start saying words. I love it!
Post a Comment