Sunday, May 25, 2008

Abi's First Kiss and Tongue Action

Abi's friends Molly & Shane came over to play last week. Molly is a month older and Shane is 2 years older. They were so great and so well behaved. Abigail played more with Shane than she did with Molly. Shane was playing with Abi at one point and bonked her in the head lightly and she started to fuss. Allyson (their mom) asked him to say sorry and so he gave her a kiss on the nose. He went in so slowly and i watched Abi's face as she smiled and then looked worried and then smiled again as if to say "I like this, wait...do I? Oh yes, that's nice."
Abi got her 6th tooth last week. Hence the picture of her "tongue action" as she tested out the new tooth.
A few days ago I put Abi in a long sleeved shirt that was too big for her. I put her in her high chair and put some food on the tray. She gave me the weirdest look and I couldn't figure out why. She then slowly dropped her head to the tray with her mouth open. I then realized that her hands were stuck in the sleeve of the shirt. I took her hands out and she immediately got to work on her food. She is such a good eater!!! We are soooo blessed. The last few days she has gotten so much better at crawling with her tummy up--and she can get to a sitting position from a laying position on her own.
And to think...some of you read this post only for the title.

2 comments:

Anderson's said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Sharon said...

holy cow.... 6 teeth! jayne still only has 2, but she's seriously working on a third (i'm hoping it will break through by the end of the week) watch out, she'll be walking next!