Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Did you get a new house?"

BEFORE.....
AFTER.....


Thanks Dad for painting our house. It looks great! We've had so many people ask if we put up new siding, new trim, new anything and the answer is nope! Just paint! Our 8 year old neighbor asked on the day we painted, "Did you get a new house?" How cute. I couldn't help but laugh.

8 comments:

Heather said...

It looks AWESOME! I can't believe the difference that it made!

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Wow, what a difference! Good work!

Donna and Bevan said...

Was that tree new? Looks like it. The house looks awesome!

Stephanie said...

i love the color you picked!

Sharon said...

oh, it looks so nice, i love the new color!

Betancourt Family said...

Whoever made that comment was completely right...your house looks totally different. Love it!

Sharon said...

That's an amazing difference! You must feel so proud every time you drive up.

Anderson's said...

Your house looks so good! I can't wait to have a house to do fun stuff to.