
Here's for you, Amy. Since my e-mail is down, Dedra let me post these pictures of newborn Alec Ryan Danielson. He was born yesterday (July 5th--David Anson's b-day) at 8:10 p.m. He weighted a whopping 9lbs. 5 ozs. and had to be delivered c-section because, as the doctor said, "He was a real bugger, flip-flopping all over the place." He was in the breech position when he was delivered. Kristen and he are both doing very well in spite of all the excitement and as you can see he is a beautiful baby. Way to go Kristen and Ron!
3 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats to all of you!
Congrats Kristen and family, what a beautiful baby. I was wondering if she had him yet, that's a bummer he had to come c-section, not very fun I'm sure, I hope Kristen and baby are doing okay, can't wait to see him.
Yeah! For big babies! There cut chub is irresistible! Personally, I think they sleep better through the night! Congratulations family!
Post a Comment