So, it has been forever since I have blogged- especially blogged about Abi. Maybe that is why I haven't blogged lately. She started crawling like crazy at 7 months; said her first 2 words--Hi and Bye; had her first ear infection and was miserable for almost a week; played with Gram and Grandpa for a week; and is now climbing up everything and getting into everything. She is so amazing and fun. She has had so much fun playing with other kids lately--especially Molly & Shane. We've been trying to enjoy the summer by going on bike rides and going swimming. She is almost always super happy and even when she is miserable, she'll still smile at perfect strangers. Here are a few pictures. From the past 2 months or so.
Abigail really enjoyed playing with her Gram.

I think Gram enjoyed it too.

This was Abi's first visit to Great Grandma & Grandpa Taylors. I just love my little girl!

Ahhhh!

She can get away with pretty much anything with this smile.

Abi really loved Grandpa and let him hold her quite a bit even though she was going through a "Mom Only" phase.
I loved this outfit on her! Oh, and if you are wondering like everyone else has been, the gloves are because my hands have excessive dermatitis (dry skin) and I'm trying to get it under control. Any suggestions?

This is the only picture that was taken of the three of us. Mom--you're weird. :)

I had to be quick to take this picture. That headband was off immediately after the flash went off. I'm thinking of selling these headbands. Anyone want to buy one?

Abi loves playing under the piano and on the piano now that she can reach while standing and of course, she loves it when I hold her while I'm trying to play. She now will grab my hands until I stop so she can have full and uninterrupted access to the keys.

I just love those chunky thighs.

Here are a couple of fun facts or stories of Abi:
We were on a bike ride the other day with our friends the Maxwells and Abi and Molly (Molly is one month older than Abi) shared a bike trailer. Molly fell asleep and Abi started hitting her and yelling "Da da da da" until Molly woke up. Molly then pushed Abi's arms away until Abi stopped bothering her and then fell asleep again.
Abigail and I were playing with a ball the other day and it bounced out of the room. I asked her to go get it and she did and handed it to me. It was so weird. I couldn't believe that she actually understood me.
She loves to crawl out of the room and look back and make sure we're following her. When we start to chase her, she gets that huge smile on her face and zooms away. She is getting pretty fast.
She is not shy at all but she is bashful. It is so stinkin cute.
She slept for 3 hours yesterday afternoon. After an hour or so i checked on her almost every 15 minutes. I was so dumbfounded and it was so wonderful too.
Abigail loves the movie Tarzan because the first scene is when Tarzan is a baby and she laughs every time he laughs.
Her favorite toys right now are cars. Grandma gave her a white car from the Cheerio box and she has loved it. Molly grabbed it from her one day in church and Abi chased after her until she got it back. It was really funny. She just loves that thing. She also loves balls and my old Strawberry Shortcake figurines that I pulled out the other day.
If you are still reading this, you must be one of Abi's grandmas. :)
4 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! Great pictures!
she is growing so fast! what a cutie! she seems to have quite the personality! i need to come biking with you some time for sure!
For your dry hands - try kangen water - know anybody who has a kangen machine?
What a cutie! I love the crawling stage. Fun to catch up on what you've been up too.
Post a Comment