Thursday, July 10, 2008

She STOOD!

Yes, our little angel stood. Her first attempt was last night when she just let go of my hands and was up on her own for a second. She was playing with Molly and Molly came up and clapped her hands and looked pretty excited. She was probably saying "about time." She stood again last night for a whopping 2 seconds but of course she wouldn't show Daddy when he got home or do it again today. Soon enough...
Oh, and I know if I pass out or die, whoever finds me will probably find me bald. Instead of being sweet and giving me kisses or something, whenever I pretend to be asleep on the floor, Abi rushes over to see how many hairs off my head she can pull out before I move. She is so obsessed with my hair and that is another reason why it looks so bad. She is so funny. She is constantly cracking me up and she knows it.

3 comments:

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Maya was/is obsessed with my hair too. My hair is awful, 17 different grow back lengths thanks to the little fistfuls of hair I get yanked out now and then. It's a good thing kids are so cute. . .:)

Stephanie said...

Yay! that is so exciting she stood go Abi!!!

Anderson's said...

That is so exciting. She is so cute. I hope you guys are having a good summer!