Saturday, August 16, 2008

I NEED YOU!

Ok, I need some help from some Digital Scrapbookers. I'm trying to make Digital Scrapbooking products and I need someone who actually does Digital Scrapbooking to look at my stuff and see if it is good enough. Whatever files I let you look at will be yours to keep for free. Once my stuff is adequate, I'll need some people to use my papers and elements to make some digi pages so I can show off on my website. Again, whoever does the pages will get free stuff. Let me know ASAP if you are interested by commenting on this post with your email.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry Dedra, I just totally realized that I keep forgetting to email you back, you probably think I'm so lame, I promise I kept thinking about it I just have a lot going on right now. Anyway I sent you an email if you want to check it out.

Kat said...

Hey Dedra...I'd be happy to help you out. My email is katgraychick at yahoo dot com.

Sharon said...

Dedra, Digital scrapbooking is my new obsession, I would be happy to help...email me at sharonthacker83@yahoo.com!

Kat said...

Hey Dedra,

Sorry, I don't have your email or I'd just email this to you. I just got an email from a digi shop called Faith Sisters. They're looking for digital designers. (as in, designers to actually design kits and stuff) Email me and I'll forward the email from them if you're interested. See above for my email address.