So I am applying to be on a design team for faithsisters.com. I had to submit a mini kit with specific colors and a birthday theme. I would appreciate if anyone would look at it and comment or even vote for me if they like it. Here's the link: http://www.faithsisters.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/19937
You can also download all of the jpeg's and png's for free from my mini kit.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
5 comments:
That is so cute...I am so not crafty!
So do you actually design the papers? My sister in law does that and I know the detail and time that can go into it.
I like what you've done. I'm just learning to DS, and have a ton to learn
Yeah I designed everything in the kit.
Ya, I'm liking these a lot better with the texture on the papers, nice work. I think that is the way to go, by applying to be a designer for a site that is already established other than trying to start selling from your one web page, I'll let you know if I hear of anyone else that is looking for designers.
I was finally able to see them. They look great! I am sure people will buy them.
Post a Comment