Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scrap Pages





So here are some more attempts at digital scrapbooking using my own papers and elements. I didn't make the design team that I applied for so I'm back to the drawing board--literally.



Abi has been walking a ton--well, except this week because she as well as the rest of us have been sick.

For Richard's birthday we went to the Children's Museum. Abi had quite a bit of fun and I think it will be even more fun in a few years.

8 comments:

Jenna said...

I love them! Especially the top pictures. Abi looks like a funny faced fairy.

Jenny said...

Cute pages. I'll let you know if I hear or see any calls for digi designers. Keep working at it, you're doing great.

courtney said...

I would like to wish you a happy happy birthday too! Congrats on being a quarter of a century old! 25 was fun to say!

Stephanie said...

i love your pages, i think they turned out really cute! I can't believe abi is walking around so much, im sure that keeps you plenty busy! Sorry you are all sick, hope you get feeling better!

Anderson's said...

Those are such cute pages. I need to learn how to do the digi scrapbooking.

Danielson Family said...

She is so cute Dedra!

Kat said...

Hey Dedra...I meant to respond to this when I first read it, but I forgot. Sorry! I downloaded your kit on FS. I haven't been doing any scrapping lately (lazy), but when I do, I plan to do some stuff with it. I'll email it to you.

I also have some ideas on how to get your stuff out there (probably stuff you already know, though). If you're interested, let me know.

April said...

Those are way cute pages of your family! I can't believe how much Abi is walking. Brooklyn just started crawling! talk to you later!