Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bloomers & Odds n Ends


Abi loves to put bloomers on her head. Why? Probaby because Daddy often puts them on his head to make her laugh.





Abi went through a stage of climbing onto the hearth of our fireplace upstairs and standing on the one downstairs. She would play up there for 20 minutes at a time. Just the upstairs one is high up and so I was always so nervous. She's passed out of that stage for a while. I'm sure she'll play up there again soon.


Abi started to kiss the charcters in her books on each page. She's been patting us on the back when we hold her now too. So cute. She gives really slimy kisses and straddles me when i'm on the floor and jumps up and down on my belly. Too bad her legs are too short and she can't straddle Richards girth. Just wait Daddy, your turn is coming soon.
These next two pictures are Abi in her new clothes. She's growing so fast and we're out of hand-me-downs that fit for the season. It is kind of fun to be the one to pick out clothes for her. I just can't believe how expensive they are. I don't think this kid will ever get a sibling. We can't even afford her.


Sorry this picture is so blurry but I was laughing so hard at her because she was laughing so hard at me. We were playing with her blocks and for some reason it was super funny.

4 comments:

Danae said...

Hi Dedra! Your Abi is so cute! Just wait until she gets old enough to change her own clothes. My daughter went through a stage where she would go through at least 3-4 outfits a day! Talk about laundry....
My blog is at:
houseofkannely.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Cute new posts! That cricket is growing up way too fast.

Stephanie said...

abi has a great smile! i can't believe how big she is getting!!!!

Anderson's said...

How cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!