Ok, so I want to design someone's Christmas cards for my own experience so I'm holding a contest. Tell me a funny story or experience and the best one will win a free custom Christmas card design.
The contest will end next Wednesday the 12th so make sure you reply before then! You don't have to be a regular on my blog to win either, so you can tell your friends.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
5 comments:
um, i remember going to st. anthony's with you (i guess it doesn't have to be just us?... any story will do but oh well) and we baught that ugly bath robe and wore it for Pj day at school and to girls camp. it was sweet!
Audrey's first two-words together were... toe jam! I thought it was funny :)
ok so I think to this day you laugh at me for this one so here it is for the record... I was about 12 years old when my family went to the Mudhole (a family swim area) to go swimming. I did not like to use their bathrooms there so I put on my swimsuit at home under my clothes. All was good I was prepared. We got to the beach and man was I excited to go swimming. I threw my towel out onto the warm sand and then took off my clothes. Well you would like to think that I stopped once I got to my swimsuit, but oh no I kept going until I got to the nakedest part of me. Well you would also think that I would notice that but nope I did not, I got all the way down to the water and went into it before I realized what I had done. My oldest sister Kim was sitting on the beach and watched this whole thing and was just laughing at me. I asked her to get my clothes but she would not. She made me get out and get my suit myself. I was so humiliated. I should have just used the bathroom.
One time my friends and I were at a gas station getting hot chocolate. One of my friends had her HOT chocolate and was on her way up to the counter to pay for it when a car backfired. It sounded like a gunshot! She dropped to the ground screaming "I've been shot!!!"
We were all on the ground laughing at her.
She spilled her hot chocolate on her at the exact same time the car backfired, so she thought the burn from the drink was a gunshot!
She caused a scene to say the least, and gave us all a good story to laugh at.
What are the odds?
Post a Comment