Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Card Templates


K, so here are 5 holiday photo templates. You get the psd (some of them I can do as a png) file for $3.00 if you buy before the 29th. (If you have no clue what a psd or png file is, for $5.00 you can send me your picture(s) and I'll send you back a finished jpg that you can send to a printer near you.) If you want all 5 I'll give them to you for $10. Sizes are currently 5x7 or 4x8 but I can make a 4x6 if you'd like. Comment and let me know if you're interested and I'll get you more details. If you have something in mind, I'll create something for you. Dirt cheap I know but I'm needing to see if anyone even remotely likes my work and to see if it is worth doing what I love anymore.


Oh, and a huge shout out goes to Jessie of http://www.jessieonealphotography.com/ . She took our family pictures which were amazing. I was going to wait to unveil them after Thanksgiving when I send out all the Christmas cards but I was desperate for pictures and I've needed to do something to keep myself busy the last couple of days. Jessie was absolutely amazing! Thanks and sorry I haven't posted any of these pictures yet to give you credit!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the layouts! My favorite is the three ornaments one. Did you use photoshop? I'm just learning about digiscrappin and would love to know more if you ever want to chat about it.

Anonymous said...

These look great! Can I post a link on Flickr.com? I know lots of photographers who might be interested!

Rebekah said...

Dedra I love your family pictures. You all are such a cute family. Abi is so big!

Jenny said...

If I didn't already know how I would for sure have you do one for me. I think these are really cute, I'm sure you will get some interest. Love the pictures of you guys too, very cute.

Nancy T said...

I like the Peace and Joy one and the one with the three ornaments. If I had an updated family picture, I'd order my cards from you. Maybe next year we can get a family picture done and have you make our cards. I can't wait to get copies of your family pictures. Keep up the good work on the card making.

j e s s i e said...

Good job on the cards, and thanks for the nice words! I"m glad you like your pictures.

Michelle said...

Love the family pics! I love your cards. You should definitely keep doing them.

p.s. the word verification for posting this comment is sessess how funny.