Please let me know what you think and please feel free to share my site with others. I will even do a referral system so if someone you know buys something and lets me know, I'll give you something for free. I'm also looking for requests so if there is something you want, I'll try and make it and it won't cost any extra.
Go to http://dirtcheapdigiscrap.blogspot.com/ to find what you want for free and also feel free to shop. If you're new to Digital Scrapbooking and need help figuring out how, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.



3 comments:
Wow, your family pictures are AMAZING!
Awesome site Dedra!! I am definitely interested. I haven't done it before...I'll email you after the holidays and the crazy stuff is over to see how to get started. Have a Merry Christmas!!
You are so talented...I am not creative at all so someday when I I have kids I am going to need to have you help me develop my skills.
Post a Comment