
So, I just had to do another scrapbook template because I wanted to scrap our "Girl's Night." Richard went on splits the other night and so Abi and I played with make-up and we painted our toe nails. She LOVED it. It was so fun and her little toes are too stinkin cute with or without toenail polish. Sorry for the picture of my feet but I wanted to remember our fun.
The Abi Report:
Abi is so busy learning as much as she can. She is soooo fascinated with animals. She loves cows, tigers & lions, bears, and monkeys. She can say cow, cat, and bear. She started making the "roar" sound on our girls night. It is too stinking cute. She is SUCH a good helper. She loves to help me bake and cook and she helps me with dishes and laundry and whatever it is I'm doing. She LOVES to draw. Give her a pen and paper and she's happy for twenty. She also loves to "fix" old computer parts and is fascinated with anything that remotely seems technical. You can definitely tell who her daddy is. She sometimes gives un-asked for kisses and she love piggy back rides. She loves climbing into the rocker and reading stories to herself and she especially loves it when we read to her. She is a TV junkie and can watch an hour of Little Einsteins straight. She is amazing and we love our Abi.
Oh, and if you want the FREEBIE, go to http://dirtcheapdigiscrap.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Super cute! I'm glad that Abi is doing well. She is a cute little girl!
cute! i love having a little girl, they are definitly fun to hang with!
How cute. I cant wait to do thing like that with my little girl. It really is so much fun to have cute little girl. Thanks for the freebie. I added your link to my blog by the way.
She sounds like the perfect little girl! Honestly, I'm a little jealous. Em's fun, but she would never sit still long enough for anything like that. I'm glad you're having such a fun time being a mom.
Post a Comment