Thursday, March 12, 2009

Praise to Shannon Hale

Ok, so when do I ever get to read a whole book in a day? Richard is wonderful and just let me read and read tonight the book called "Book of a Thousand Days" by Shannon Hale. I love, love, love her novels. If you've never read her works, start with this one or Goose Girl, or Princess Academy. They are just amazing! I hope she keeps on writing!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That book is my favorite one of hers! I LOVED the characters!

LaurieJ said...

I love Shannon Hale! I wish she would put out more books.. like that dumb Jodi Pichoult. That lady churns them out!

Rosalee said...

I totally agree with you. I LOVE Shannon Hale's novels. I've read and own ALL of them. She has 2 more novels coming out this year. One is an adult novel (The actor and the housewife) and the other is the fourth in the Bayern Series (Forest Born). I am SUPER excited for them!!!

kris said...

I love Shannon Hale too! Her books are sooo good!

Brooke said...

I loved all of them but Austenland. That one I hated. Sorry. She should stick to children's books.

Nora Mair said...

I think that's her best one. It's a story that's so unique. Yea on a day of reading!!! So good.

Michelle said...

i agree. There's nothing like a good book.

Amanda said...

I absolutely agree! Book of a Thousand Days is probably the only book I've ever bought before reading. It's nice to have an author you can count on to write clean novels!