Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Outings & FOOD

We went to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country a few weeks ago with some friends. We had soooo much fun! Abi loved it.

This baby cow was licking everything in site and Abi was trying to avoid its super long tongue!

Abigail loved feeding the goats.
So, now that morning sickness has run its course I've been enjoying food much, much more! The other day I was craving Mexican and in about an hour I made the following from scratch: chicken/veggie fajitas, flour tortillas, spanish rice, pico de gallo, and sopapillas for dessert. I've been thinking of starting a little restaurant in my backyard for just friends and family--just so I can justify cooking such yummy food. Anyone want to come? :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

HOLY COW! If I could hire a chef, then it would definitely be you! P.S. the test was wrong.

Jenna said...

I will come to restaurant TregaskI. It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I would love to come to a restaurant in your back yard. It would be fun to trade off. I love to try new things and it would be fun to share it with others!