So I am in full
nesting mode and I'm organizing and cleaning out and getting rid of anything and everything that I don't use but I don't have enough stuff for a yard sale (I clean out like this often). Let me know if you have something you want to contribute (if you live nearby). If you want to help man it, you can earn some money too. Not sure when I'm doing it though. Anyway...I need my fabric I ordered to arrive. I'm running out of busy things to do and if I'm not constantly busy, I go crazy. I'll post pictures soon of all the dresses I've made.
1 comment:
I totally need to have a garage sale. I think we should have a neighborhood sale. Way more people would come if we listed it as a neighborhood sale. And signs . . . it's all about quality signs. Either way count me in, just tell me when!
Post a Comment