Sunday, September 6, 2009

Give me all yer Roll Recipes...

Anyone have a fabulous roll recipe? I want rolls and I don't have any tried and true recipes. Give me all yer recipes and no one gets hurt. :)

2 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Dedra, these are my moms rolls that she makes only at Chirstmas and Thanksgiving. They are very filling, and best right out of the oven. I do not think that even my sisters know how to make these, but you will love them I am sure of it. If you have questions while you are making them please call me. Enjoy!
1 cup Hot water
1 table spoon sugar
1 table spoon Yeast

combine in a bowl until it starts to buble about a min.

add 2 cups of flour
1/4 cup powdered milk
1 edd

mix up and then add 1/4 cup oil and a teaspoon salt

knead in flour till the dough is soft

grease the bowl and let the dough rise, punch dough and makes rolls.

Bake 375-400 for 20 min or till golden brown on top.

Nancy T said...

I love the Dinner Rolls recipe in the Lion House Cookbook.