Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fabulous

Can I just say FABULOUS? That is how our day was--1/3 the time of labor as last time, a fabulous epidural, awesome Dr. Berry, great nurses, and a little 6 lb bundle of joy named Kate Esther. FABULOUS

13 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!

Jenna said...

What a beautiful name! Can't wait to see her and you!

Natalie Layton said...

Congratulations! I'm glad it was such a positive experience for you guys.

Haley said...

Congrats! Enjoy your new little one! We need to come meet her in a few weeks.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Having two little ones means lots of excitement! I'm glad everything went well for you guys.

Stephanie said...

oh yay! congrats!!! hope everyone is doing well!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

kris said...

yay! congrats

Unknown said...

I am waiting anxiously for pictures! Please, please post some soon!

Katie and Jason said...

Congrats you guys! Glad everything went so well!!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy that all went well for you. Can''t wait to see pictures. Hugs and Kisses.

j e s s i e said...

Great news!! Congratulations

Rosalee said...

Congratulations!!!