Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kate Kate

Today was Kate's Blessing. We were so grateful to have Great Grandpa Allen, Papa, Uncle David, Spencer, Bishop Bingham, and of course Daddy in the circle.
Here is her blessing:

Kate, you are a choice daughter of your Heavenly Father. I bless you to have a close relationship with your older sister Abigail that can continue throught your life. I bless you with a love of the scriptures and the words of the living prophets, to help you develop a testimony of Jesus and His atonement. I bless you with health and strength. I bless you to be aware of where you came from, where you are, and where you are going that it will be an anchor to assist you throughout your life. I bless you with the ability to seek the blessings of the temple and gifts to attain your righteous goals. I bless you with strength to live an exemplary life. We love you and are so happy to have you as a part of our family.





The girls got some great one on one time with Grandma and Papa tonight. It was so fun!
Kate LOVES Papa & Grandma!

Isn't this the cutest picture of Kate with Grandma????

These are the grins she is always giving to Papa!

No comments: