Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stats, QUIZ,and Pics

Kate went to the dr today for her 4 month checkup. She's more than doubled her birthweight! She's in 50% for height and weight.
She has been talking in the wee morning hours for upwards of 45 minutes at a time--and she isn't quiet. She started rice cereal today. She is soooo not going to be a baby much longer. It is sad but good. She'll be happier.


So here is a quiz. Which pictures are of Abi and which are of Kate?

#1.


#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

Answers: 1. Kate 2. Abi 3. Kate 4. Abi 5. Abi 6. Abi 7. Kate 8. Kate 9. Abi

Kate kept startling herself. this is her startled, serious face pose
Watching cartoons with Daddy:
Playing Dress up:
Kate after eating her cereal. She kept trying to help me get the spoon to her mouth.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I got all but 2 right! Woot woot for me! what cute little girlettes. I hope you're feeling better.

Unknown said...

I beat out michelle with 100% You'd think she'd know her own neices..Honestly!

Nancy T said...

I got them all correct, but I thought number 5 was the hardest one. They are so adorable.

April said...

Wow what cute girls love the pictures they are pretty hard to tell apart! How are you dojng?

literaqueen said...

I think you just cloned daughter #1.