My Etsy Shop is up and running! Check out my fine art prints and baby/toddler accessories. I will offer discounts to friends/family. Contact me if you're interested. I'd love it if you heart me or spread the word! I'm donating $1.00 of every purchase during March and April to the Lupus Foundation of America in honor of Missy!!!!
http://www.modishpodish.etsy.com/
2 comments:
I have been meaning to tell you, yes I did look at your art! It is very pretty, but I like that it is motivational. I don't have anything like that in my house...
I personally like the simplify one and the I can do hard things.
The other two are very cute too, but not my style...but I could definitely see women loving them!
I love the I can do hard things. I'm impressed that you're able to create things like this! They look great!
Post a Comment