Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Fam

First I'll lure you in with Abigail's funnies:

Mommy: "Abi, I like you a lot."
Abi: "Mommy, I like you a lotter."

While baking muffins: "Baking Powder in the HOOOOOUSE!"

Abi grew up again over night. She is capable of so much more. It really is exciting and it's really nice when she uses her new found abilities to help out around the house.

Kate took her first step on Tuesday. It was pretty exciting. She's been standing up a lot on her own. This morning she was talking in her sleep saying "Hi" and emphatic 'yeah's." She still eats anything and everything and cracks us up with the faces she makes. She's almost no longer a baby. Sad but exciting all the same.

Richard is the BEST ever! Last night he watched the girls so I could go to Fabulous Friday for 2 hours. Yeah, 2 hours to myself--what's that like? It was Heavenly. While I was gone, he took both girls to Joann's--yes a craft store!--and bought the pattern I need to make Kate's stuffed animal for her birthday. He's AWESOME!!!

Me...I'm just busy with craft projects. Pictures will be coming soon. In the last 2 months I've made a dress for myself, Halloween dresses/costumes for each girl, a dress for a special relatives Christmas present, and a pillow pet....just like 4 more things to go....wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pattern for the pillow pet? Alli wants one for Christmas and I don't really want to spent 30.00 on one.