Friends and family sale now through December 4th.
Prices are as follows:
Un-packaged Bow Ties (0-3T)/Hair Bows: $1.50 each (I sell these at boutiques for $4)
Packaged Bow Ties (0-3T)//Hair Bows: $1.75 each
Custom orders: $2.00 each (Sizes: 0-3T, 4-6, or 7-8) Orders must be received and paid for by November 23rd. There are many different color and style options. Tell me what you'd like and I'll see if I can find it. Custom Orders will be ready to pick up or ship no later than the 15th of December.
Ways to Order:
Locals--Please schedule a time to come see what I have in stock. I have over 300 bow ties!
Non-Locals--Please view my etsy shop -- http://www.modishpodish.etsy.com and let me know what you like and I'll make a custom listing for you with the discounted price+shipping (usually $2-$2.50 depending on how many you order).
Everything else in my etsy shop will be discounted to you at 20% off till December 4th. Happy Shopping!
1 comment:
These are so cute! I highly recommend them.
Post a Comment