Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hee Haws

Went to Hee Haws yesterday. I think the girls and I could totally live on a farm. Richard not so much--he's too much of a city kid. We had a blast!




Kate went on this slide at least 15 times. Abi was about 10 times. She found another slide she liked too.


I LOVE this one:

They have been doing this A LOT lately:






She's obsessed with shoes:
She was actually saying "cheese" when i took this picture:

Abi has started to make up her own fairy tale-esque stories and share them with us. She is going to be an awesome storyteller someday.
Kate puts her fingers in her ears if she doesn't want to listen to you. So Kate.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big Kate is getting! We miss you guys a lot. We are going to be in Utah pretty much all summer long so we have to get together.