Monday, August 15, 2011

Catch Up & Baby Bump


I tried getting "nice" pictures of each girl. Hmm....it wasn't so easy:Abi wanted to get her picture with the Uke:

I LOVE Kate's crazy hair. It cracks me up all day long!

25 Weeks. I'm definitely bigger than last time:

We've been trying to do lots of crafts. Here's our ladybug costume:

Kate and her new bike I got for $5 at a yard sale. It's perfect. Notice how filthy she is? It is so hard keeping this one clean!!! :)
24th of July. We stayed up late and lit fireworks and had glow bracelets. The Dickersons joined us. It was fun!

2 comments:

Danae said...

Your baby bump is so cute! I have a hard time keeping my little princesses clean too. Eventually they grow out of that. :)

Unknown said...

Love the bump! Can't wait to meet another little girl