So... If we don't miraculously get an offer on the house by Monday, we're taking it off the market. It's a depressing thought after all we've been through. We still may have to move. It depends on how paychecks go or if I can get enough from my etsy shop to keep us going. We're out of reserves and the new baby will be here in a little over a month. The idea of not having any more showings sounds nice but on the flip side the idea of struggling through another winter is very daunting. So I guess we'll see what happens in the next few days--if my sanity can even get us that far.
1 comment:
Dedra, I am so sorry, I know you guys are going through a hard time. I will keep you in my prayers. Things are tough. We just bought a house in july and now I found out I am losing my job at the end of the year so it is scary!
Post a Comment