He really is. My husband is the most amazing man. Not just because he
can install a new hot water heater a few hours after it breaks
save us tons of money fixing electrical stuff for the new owners of our house
can fix almost everything on our vehicles
spends a couple hours sanding wood blocks for my crazy craft projects without complaining
changes diapers
entertains our children
is our girls hero
teaches them proper values and the gospel
looks amazing in a suit or dark denim jeans
gets me anything I need because I'm in too much pain to get it myself
makes me pee my pants from laughing so hard
helps everyone else when they need something
creates a program that is helping translators translate so much ridiculously faster even though he isn't a programmer
has the weight of the world on his shoulders and still acts like the sweetest, most caring person in the world
He doesn't usually care for public braggings like this but he so deserves it. What I'm looking forward to the most this week as we hopefully have this baby is having another adventure with him. I love when we are on the same page, working TOGETHER on the same goal. I love going on vacation with him and the girls because we do work so well together as a team in helping our family have fun. He is so flexible, funny, witty, caring, generous and I love him to pieces! Richard you are the best. How did I ever deserve you????
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
3 comments:
That he is! I think you're pretty darn cool too, Richard. You guys are both wonderful.
I'm glad he found someone like you who sees how amazing he is and appreciates it. Good luck with everything this week. I'm excited for you guys!
Love this post! You guys make a great team!
Post a Comment