Oh I am loving all of these cute pictures! Emeline was looking at one of Sophie and started to wave and clap her hands. Me thinks they are already friends!
"When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power." (President Ezra Taft Benson (1899-1994)
Abi's Funnies
August: "Mommy, I'm being good. Do I get anything?" Mommy: "You get my love." "I don't want your love!"
June: "Mommy, I just love boys"
March "I just want to eat chili"
Abi crying-- Mommy: "What's wrong? Abi (concerned look): "My arm is hard. Bolf of them." Mommy: "Those are your elbows"
"My nose smells funny."
"You're silly Kate Kate Grundles"
"nay buhz" = neighbors
"madzidole" = magical
"I need a new piece of water"
"I have super powers under my dress"
February
"Mommy, your breath is stinky.
"Kate Kate is my best friend. I so nice to her."
Mommy: "Abi, do you like your new dress?" (the Easter dress I made)
Abi: "Uh..... Uh...."
Mommy: "Do you like your dress?"
Abi: "Uh.... uh... i think so....uh....yeah. It's uh.... so pretty"
"Papa Juice" - her term for pop - she knows where to get the good stuff.
January
Today I asked Abigail how she is so amazing? She said "I have amazing Daddy."
At Kate's blessing, Abi decided to tell Uncle David, who was sitting behind us "Abi pee-peed in the potty" Of course she said this in-between testimonies and also very, very loudly. Who didn't hear this proud exclamation?
December
I was pouring some split pea soup into bowls for dinner and Abi looked very distressed. She said--"Mom... Kate Kate's Poop." Needless to say she didn't eat her soup.
November
Abi brought me a bottle the other day and asked me to fill it with milk so she could give it to her baby. Problem was...she wanted me to fill it with my milk--not milk from the fridge. Silly thing.
September
Abi gave me a bird feeder for my birthday. She was having a snack one day in front of the open window when a bird flew up and started eating and she started to make a bunch of noise. I told her she needed to be quiet so as to not scare the bird. A few minutes later someone walked down the street and she yelled out "KID QUIET! BIRD EAT! KID QUIET!"
After her birthday (and trip to toys r us), Abi came up to me and said:
Abi: Mommy, Story
Mommy: You want me to read you a story?
Abi: No, Mommy Store
Mommy: You want to go to the store?
Abi: Yeah, Store. Buy it. New Toys. Buy it.
Abi was asking for treats and I said no so she started saying "Papas house" - She knows where the treats are at.
1 comment:
Oh I am loving all of these cute pictures! Emeline was looking at one of Sophie and started to wave and clap her hands. Me thinks they are already friends!
Post a Comment