I wasn't planning on doing another entry so quickly but when our kid is cute, I just have to tell everyone. So despite me being more tired than usual, what Abigail did this morning at 3 am was adorable. She woke up and started singing--quite loudly I might add. I guess for everyone reading this, it probably won't be funny but even at 3 am we laughed. I went to her room and turned on the lullabies and she sang a little longer and then fell asleep. Too bad I was too tired to think of recording it.
1 comment:
Hi Guys!
I'm so glad you left your link on my blog! Your baby is adorable, of course! I'm so glad to get to know what's going on in all of your families (we feel pretty isolated here in San Antonio, it's great to hear what's up with family).
Natalie
Post a Comment