Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Warm Surprise - Entry 3

So a few minutes ago I was sitting on the couch with Little Miss Abbie in my lap. She began to have some toots and then a few minutes later she really got down to business. With her, you never can tell when she is done so I was giving her a few minutes to get it all out when I noticed that my leg had become quite warm--a little too warm if you get my drift. I still don't know how that much fluid can be in one little girl! :)
This occurence of fluid leakage makes me think of that commercial where the people are wearing vinyl because of the bad pet hair problems and at the end, the woman says something to the effect of "Let's have kids!" If she only knew... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah!

Natalie Layton said...

Have you experienced the trifecta yet? Pooped on, peed on, and spit up on in one day? If not, I'm sure it's only a matter of time.