
I forgot to post these adorable pictures, and mention that in our post about our 5 year anniversary, I am wearing my anniversary present from Richard. He picked out a gorgeous white gold necklace/earring set, which I love and I love that he picked it out!
3 comments:
abi is so cute, i just love little girls. richard sounds great
Awe, love all the cute pictures, especially the little fairy ones. Congrats on being married 5 years, wow, it's already been that long:)
Abi is way cute! Yeah, it would be fun to see you too. Saturday afternoon is pretty much the only time I have free though unfortunately. We're trying to cram seeing tons of people into these last few days, not to mention packing, etc. It's been really hard with Jack getting stuff done, but we'll get there! I'm super excited to go home to Scotland in May for 3 weeks with Jack. It's just sad that Ryan won't get to come too...he's got to study for the Bar Exam...bummer...just when he thought he was done with tests!
Post a Comment