Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Help!!!

Does anyone have any 24 month or 2t thick, warm pajamas for Abi? She just shot up and I went to the store to buy some and all of the spring/summer stuff is out. I think that might be why she isn't sleeping so well because her pj's are all of a sudden way too tiny. I don't care if its for boys or girls.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha! Need you ask? I'll have to check to make sure I didn't give them all away but I think I can rustle some up!

LaurieJ said...

I am sure I have some too..
just email me if you need any.
I hate spending $ on PJ's..they are so dang expensive so I love to give mine away!

Unknown said...

Thanks. I was able to find a couple things. I don't know what to do with this kid. She is waaaay too long. I think I need to make her clothes.