Ok, ok, before anyone else thinks I'm an animal or dog hater I'm not. If you read the next post and you don't really know me you may take me seriously. I'm not really being serious. I'm just pregnant and tired and one of the dogs in my neighborhood caused me to lose a few precious hours of sleep. I actually would love to have a dog. However, with a baby on the way that we can't even afford, how could we afford to properly take care of a dog--let alone pay for the initial cost. I believe dogs do need training and there is no way we could afford it. I would love for Abi to have a cute little puppy to roll around and play with.
Anyway, so in future posts---don't always take me seriously because I'm often not.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
2 comments:
LOL. I feel the same way about the woodpecker outside my house. I comes out in early spring and starts in on the electrical pole way be for I am ready to wake up!
I really like most dogs, but I am fed up with irresponsible dog owners who ignore their dogs all day and let them bark all night! I have a friend who was dying of cancer and their neighbor let their dog bark right next to her bedroom window all day long--So thoughtless!
Post a Comment