Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She Did It!

Yup, I'm sure you are all soooo interested to know that Abi pee-peed in the potty yesterday. She was pretty excited and we gave her lots of praise. No, we're not really potty-training yet. We're just getting her used to it and helping her understand the concept. It would be awesome if she was potty-trained before the baby comes but it us up to her. She's been initiating it the last few days and yesterday she was successful. Anyway, that is what is up in our neck of the woods.
(oh, and I had a talk with one of the dogs yesterday. Yup, I went and talked directly to it. I asked it to not bark all night and morning. It obeyed. At least this once. We'll see if it continues. :) )

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

Yeah Abi!!! That is pretty amazing! I say if she shows interest then why not try! And I'm glad the dog obeyed you. Sorry if I offended you yesterday. I really didn't mean to. Love ya!

j e s s i e said...

oh, it's the best when they are out of diapers! and even better to only have one in diapers... for the check book that is!
Glad the dogs are obeying! Your so sweet!

Amanda said...

Wow, I'm impressed! That would be wonderful to have Abi out of diapers before you next little one arrives!

Stephanie said...

go abi! that is awesome! and im glad you had a talk with the dog. =)