Goodbye my favorite jeans.
Goodbye my favorite shirts.
I've gained a little weight
and now my tummy hurts.
I've made a resolution
to get rid of excess weight
I'm afraid though I have a condition.
My resolution will have to wait.
I plan to loose 40 pounds
in October or November maybe.
How can I loose it so quickly?
Just wait and you'll see.
In January I took a pill of sorts
That Richard gave go me.
Since then my belly has grown daily
and that's how it's supposed to be.
If you're not the smartest lampost
along the winding street,
let me tell you plainly
there's a baby in me with cute little feet.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
17 comments:
Yay Dedra and Richard!
I am so happy for you both I mean three I mean 4!!!! I love you, take care of yourself.
CONGRATS!!!
Yay! That's very exciting news. Hope things go smoothly and Abi is kind to you as things progess. :o)
You are funny
Congratulations! I'm really excited for you and your family!
That is the best news!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! I love the poem. Abi is going to be a great big sister.
That's awesome, I know you've been wanting this to happen, congrats!
Whooohooo! Here comes number ten grandchild! I'm so excited for you! Abi will have fun being a big sister and you are wonderful parents.
Congrats!!!
Yay and Hooray! How far along are you?
Woot woot! Another niece/nephew to spoil. I can't wait to give him/her CHOCOLATE!! he he Congrats!!
p.s. Nice poem. Very creative.
Such exciting news! Congrats! :-)
Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! Congrats and enjoy another pregnancy. And we'd love to see you guys soon!
Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
Hee Hee! I had no idea you were pregnant! What a cute way to announce it! I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch well...James just got home from Korea, I have high speed internet and I live in a house that is way lower maintenance, so i am thinking I will have more free time to blog, facebook and email! :) I hope you are feeling well, and doing ok. Pregnancy is never easy. I am sure you are overjoyed to be pregnant again though, and I will pray for everything to go well, for you guys. And don't stress too much about affording another baby. The Lord will always provide! :) Love you!
Post a Comment