Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's a. . .




GIRL!!!!
We're super excited and can't wait!!!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Hurray! i love girls... i love the "girl parts" label. congrats!

April Showers said...

HOLY COW! Those are the clearest ultrasound pics I have EVER seen. Congrats on another GIRL! I love it, so much fun!

Rosalee said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!

Amanda said...

Looks like the poll was right! I bet Abi will love having a little sister.

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun. Abi will have so much fun with her, mark my words. Love you guys!

Michelle said...

OOh how fun! I was just about to call you cause I was thinking about this all day yesterday! Do you have any names picked out?

Danae said...

Girls are great! Congrats! (We are sort of partial to girls here...)

LaurieJ said...

Congratulations! Those are great pictures :-)

Stephanie said...

how exciting! congrats!

Jenny said...

Yay!! Congrats!! I'm sure Abbi will love having a baby sister!

Mabolo Ward Primary said...

congratulations guys...