Last night I made Vegetable Spinach Fettuccine w/chicken and Frozen Raspberry Lemonade to drink with garlic cheese bread (which would have been even better had I had french bread). Mmmm. it was good and oh so healthy.
So, here are some before and after shots of the backyard. The yard was AWFUL when we bought the house and we've been working so hard to fix it up. Sorry the pictures really aren't great. It really does look a lot better in person--and yes, I do have weeds still but they are being exterminated at a rapid rate. Someday I hope to be a master gardener like Richard's grandpa and have a yard worthy of wedding receptions.
Before:
3 comments:
First of all, that food looks so yummy. I may have to try to copy you. Also, I am very impressed with your yard. Abi is lucky to have such a nice place to play!
that meal looks delish! and the yard is awesome, so green!
I wish I had a yard like that, so green. I can get some of your recipes-Ryan would love it if I cooked like that for him!
Post a Comment