Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can I just say Cute?

I think she is the cutest thing ever, even if she won't look at the camera anymore and let me take a picture of the dress I so painstakingly made for her! I loves you Miss Abi!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty princess!

Haley said...

Deidra, you are looking great! It's almost baby time! Hope you are feeling well....

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

So cute!! I am impressed by your sewing skills too. Great job. Yay, just a couple of weeks left, if you last that long. I am excited for you. Love you and good luck!

Danae said...

She is adorable. You did a great job on the dress!

Katie and Jason said...

Hey Dedra!
I saw your blog through Keenans and was so excited! Now I can keep up with you guys! I can't believe you are due so soon! That went fast...for me. ;) Hope you guys are doing well!