So our little girls are just amazing! I'm a mother-I get to brag. Abi has grown up so much in the past few weeks. While Richard was back in DC for 6 terribly long days, we eliminated the bottle, got her big girl bed up off the floor and into a frame, and started potty training. Now a week and a half later she has been dry for 3 days! She is doing so awesome! She is one of my best friends and I just love her. She takes such good care of me and is just a sweet little thing. She loves Kate so much too. Abi loves to count and can get up to 19. About 2 weeks ago she was only successfully counting to 3. She is excited about Christmas but I don't think she knows exactly what to expect.
Kate has grown a lot too. I moved her to her crib while Richard was gone and she knows how to sleep through the night--she doesn't do it every night but she seems to more often than not. Kate is a super smiley baby. If she isn't tired or hungry and you smile at her you'll usually get a really big smile back. She laughs and coos and gurgles and is just too stinkin cute. I love giving her chubby cheeks kisses and I love cuddling with her.I love her so much too and I am so happy to have her in our family!She started really trying to grasp at toys this week which has been fun. She loves bedtime storytime with Abi. One of us lays down with the two girls in Abi's bed and reads and she seems to love it!
We are so happy to have Richard back from his trip and hope that he doesn't have to travel more. I'm still learning how to survive with 2 kids. some days are so much easier than others. I just became the Relief Society Chorister--hmm... yeah . . .I'm so not good at it.
Anyway, we're looking forward to Christmas this week!
4 comments:
OK your girls are so cute! I love the dresses too. I cannot believe how long Kate is, her tourso (sp) is so long...I am guessing Richards. I miss you so much, I hope to see you soon. Love you girl.
I love the cuddle photo. What is with that baby doll? It looks ..."loved"...lol. Why is it they always carry them around naked?
I love the one of Abi on Rich's lap looking up at him with complete adoration. So cute!
So cute! Abi is getting so big! And I'm sure you will be a fabulous chorister. If you need help, just look in the back of the hymn book. They have some good pointers. Also, just remember that most likely at least 2/3rds of the people aren't looking at you!
Post a Comment