Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Love Richard

So, i don't really post much about Richard on here. He doesn't like the spotlight and he rarely ever checks our blog--stinker. I had to write about what he did yesterday though. So first the funny--

Does your husband do this too?

I came home after Kate's Dr appt to find this. I find it hilarious how so many men leave all the cupboards open. I laugh every time I see this picture! Richard was so sweet and took Abi to work with him so I didnt have to juggle the 2 at the doctors. I guess getting Abi ready took opening all of these cupboarsds.


Richard also was sooo amazing and cleaned our fridge, floor, and even under the fridge yesterday because the turkey I had thawing in the fridge decided to leak all over my fridge and out the door! Ewww.... Richard cleaned the fridge so well that the inside looked brand new! It was incredible. I love, love , love my hot hubby. I'm so glad to have him and that he is the father of my children. They are so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy! I love him more now than ever. He is amazing but he is all mine. You can't have him but he can teach lessons. :)

4 comments:

Anderson's said...

Ryan always leaves the cupboards open, so does his dad. i wouldn't be surprised if Richard picked it up from Mark!

Danielson Family said...

My Dad does this too. I remember always hearing the phrase in our house, "Close the cupboard doors!". I have noticed that Ron does this too. Maybe it is something in the male gene?

Jenny said...

What is that, my hubby does it too. Does Richard throw his dirty clothes on the floor right next to the basket, that seams to be something totally difficult in our house for some reason.

Danae said...

Yep, my dear hubby leaves cupboard doors open too. Although he is doing better now than 8 years ago when we got married!