Sunday, January 31, 2010

Abigail Geunter Maye

January Abi-isms:
sumba-where = Somewhere
"Aaaaaaaaaand buh cuz, i want to." (repeat this about 10 times in cute sing song voice.)
"The wind is blowing. It is a good day."
Abi: "Daddy is at work."
Mommy: "What does Daddy do at work"
Abi: "He drives. He does lots of fun stuff. He wears shoes."

Abi is growing up sooo fast. She is such an amazing little girl. She is so sweet to her sister and she is so good for her Mommy & Daddy. She is working on her final 2 molars and dun dun dun duh.....she is Potty Trained
She empties the garbages upstairs everyday and gives the pennies she earns to Jesus. She is just so amazing I can't describe it in words.
Abi & her friend TessaAbi decorated all of these by herself!French braids!!!Abi and Kate watching TV:
Abi is sooooo going to be an artist someday. She loves to draw and paint!

She loves being tickled by her Daddy--except for when she doesnt. :)

3 comments:

kris said...

so cute! it is fun to watch them grow up in the pictures. (at first I was confused when I saw the picture of her friend because I thought, there is No WAY your baby is that big already!)

Katie Bradley said...

Thanks so much for you nice comment on my blog! I feel the same about YOU! I can't believed you sewed (is that a word?) those dresses. That is truly a talent. What beautiful little girls to wear those beautiful dresses!

Nancy T said...

Abi is so amazing and growing up so fast! We sure do love her a lot!