Say hi to Steve
(probably only Jason and Michelle will get this: "Hi Steve")
We switched to a Ford Expedition--as of today. He's 10 years old and purrs like a kitten. He is soooo luxurious to us--seeing as the rodeo didn't even have cupholders! I haven't even been able to count all of his cupholders. The poor rodeo. She was so good to us. We miss her and hopefully she'll be good to someone else too. Poor thing--we never even gave her a name. Rodeo just seemed to work.
Steve will join the family with the Green Bean. Unfortunately we lost "The Viper" 5 years back (the viper was our honda accord--we called it the viper because it could accelerate so much faster than the truck!). We are excited for Steve's spacious interior and extra seating.
5 comments:
love it love it love it!
I love having a roomy car. That will be so nice for your cute little family! Love it, welcome steve, take good care of the precious cargo you carry.
Congratulations! I love getting to know a new car!
I'll watch out for you on the road - you could run over Vanna without a bump (get it...Vanna White and its a white van! We think we are so funny!). Congrats!
Yah! you are moving up in the world. Go Steve!
Post a Comment