So I'm boring and have no pictures but these are some guilty pleasures I'm willing to share. What are yours?
1. After Kate's last feeding every night I just hold her and she cuddles so nicely. I LOVE it!
2. Taking Abi to the Library. I love it and I know she does too. I love coming home and reading all of the books with her. We've even started reading books with more words and less pictures and those are her favorites.
3. I've come up with the best thing--I give Richard a hug and then I go limp in his arms and he then catches me--which usually results in lots of tickling. LOVE it!
4. Budgeting--yeah, I'm an accountant at heart. I love arranging and re-arranging money and trying to make things work. I love budgeting for gifts each month and slowly acquiring what I can for birthdays and Christmas and stuff.
5. Organizing--yeah, this is constantly on my mind how I can eliminate even more in my house and make more room for nothing. I love opening closets and having plenty of extra space for whatever might someday need a spot. I love when every item has a spot it belongs so it doesn't lay around and make clutter.
6. Spending time with my friend Jenna--When can you be with Jenna and not have a good time?I am seriously having issues about them moving to med school. I think we may have to move with them.
7. Looking at pictures of my girls. We often pull up old blog posts after they have gone to bed at night and look at their cuteness.
8. Google. Where would I be without it? I love how I can learn soooo much so fast.
9. Cooking--mmm...I love to do it--and eat it.
10. Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream....I haven't had it in FOREVER but it is by far the best. 2nd Best is All Lovin No Oven at Coldstone.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
5 comments:
I really liked this post... but are those really your guilty pleasures? They don't seem naughty enough... :) I like that you go limp when hugging... That's really cute.
I love the new picture at the top! Those dresses are so pretty! Not to mention my cute little nieces...
My Granddaughters are so beautiful and their mother is so talented to sew their gorgeous dresses!
I love the new name for your blog. It really helps in trying to pronounce your crazy last name! The picture is priceless, my favorite part is their bare feet sticking out of their dresses. We should do something soon.
I agree. They don't seem like things you could really be guilty about. Except for maybe Google. I would also be lost without google.
Post a Comment