Friday, May 28, 2010

Why I'm such a Germ-A-Phobe

This...

is the reason I'm such a germ-a-phobe. When we get sick. We are sick forever--not because we're passing it around, but because each of us hangs onto the sickness forever. My poor kids get it from me. A little cold takes weeks to get over. In the last case--almost 3 weeks.

This last cold, Abi slept more than she has since she was a newborn. The above picture is of her falling asleep on the floor. She was miserable--even though she still looks cute.

What makes it worse when we get sick is I don't leave the house. Just because other people are rude and take their sick kids out, doesn't mean I'm going to be--although I'm often tempted. And, to top it off, Abi always has a cough after every cold that only comes on while she sleeps that lasts for an additional 2-3 weeks. Fabulous eh?

So that is why we don't go out much, don't interact with people who are Always sick, and why my hands are so bad from washing my hands 100 times a day.

No comments: