"I dis get married in temple"
"I Can't do it. my hair so pretty."
"that's 3 many too many"
"i really want to clean my room"
"oh my gosh! i just wanna dance!"
"you're my mommy and you are Kate Kate's mommy and you are Daddy's mommy."
Garett: "Hey stinker!"Abi: "I'm not stinker. I'm Abigail!"
While putting her hands on Daddy's cheeks "I know we can do this!" (quote from tinkerbell)
"pretty good i think"
"Abi's are for cleaning the floor" (is that so?)
Kate's newest nicknames are Goof and pigskin (because she fits into the crook of your arm just like a football).
She eats like 3 times as much as Abi. Luckily she has forgotten her love for happy screams. Yah for parents abilities to hear!
These girls sure crack us up.
2 comments:
You are your nicknames. They are cute. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love seeing updates on your cute family.
Abi is for cleaning floors huh? Well send that little Cinderella over!
Post a Comment