Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweet Things





So here is the new book. I need some HONEST OPINIONS. I feel like a loser. I can't sell anything. I have tried as much word of mouth as I can for my etsy stuff. I've paid for advertising and had no sales in return. What do I need to do? Does my stuff suck? Do I charge too little. Too Much? Am I just not cool enough to sell things? What should I do? Is this book pattern even worth posting on etsy? What do you think? Oh, and yes I know that Lemons aren't sweet but I like lemons and I wanted it included. So there.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

i love all of your creations, i would buy it, but i have a hard time buying something i can make myself, or want to make myself, ya know? no one bought my stuff on etsy either :( you should ask krystal austin, shiers now (i think i spelled it wrong?) she has a pretty good etsy business going on. don't give up!

ADAW said...

Dedra! It's been so long! First of all, I'd like to say that you have a beautiful family and you look so happy! I'm very happy for you. Secondly, I want to say that I love your stuff, especially those fabric books. They are amazing! And, because I am not crafty like Sharon (hey lady!) I would completely buy them...but I don't have children yet. Believe me, the moment I find out I'm pregnant I will be buying stuff from you. I should probably get married first though. Usually a good idea. You have great stuff. Keep up at it!